Friday, September 18, 2009

I am not sure how to work this blog stuff and I had to ask Brock how to do it, well he being a boy sort of told me and so I tried it. Well as you can see it didn't turn out quite right so I will have to keep working on it. Here is a little bit of what has been going on since I haven't posted in a month. The end of August we had Annette and Curtis and their family come and visit. They planned a quick family vacation over to visit us before Chance left on his mission on Sept. 9th. It was so fun I had a hard time seeing them go, and so did Alyssa she wanted to go home with them. We had a good time showing them around to the few places that we had learned about in our 3 weeks on the island. Of course we went to the swap meet, it was really big and there was a lot of good things to buy. We took them snorkeling at Hanauma Bay, it was alot of fun Chance and Austin and Joelle swam with a turtle, and the bay is so beautiful. We went to the PCC and the Luau and the show after was really amazing. We also went to Pearl Harbor, and the the beach serveral differnent times, Kailua, Waiminalo, and Waikiki. On the night that they were flying out we drove up to the Northshore and saw some tutles up on the beach and had a famous shaved ice. They weren't here very long but we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment