Saturday, October 10, 2009

SURFING

Yesterday we were able to go to Waikiki with the Guthrie's (some of our good friends in our ward). Shane is a good surfer and and even better instuctor. Nate, Brock and Austin went with Shane at 5 am, so they would be able to surf with out too many people around. The girls and I showed up about 9 and we had a great time. Everyone was able to get up, except me, I only tried a couple of times and couldn't get past my knees. Next time I will put in a little more time and stand up, it really was fun.
Even Nate was able to surf. Living on an island has made him enjoy the water a lot more, and he as been such a good sport. Brock was able to get up and ride better on the smaller board, which is supposed to be a lot harder for beginners.



Austing making it look easy.


McKenna gets the award for the best form.




3 comments:

  1. Looks like alot of fun. I vote for McKenna too. Wish we could come back and visit. Love ya, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you told me about your blog. Now I can stalk you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie,
    I'm so glad you found our blog and left a comment because I didn't even know you guys had a blog! Looks like you guys are having a blast over there. I wish we could come visit. We would love it!!

    ReplyDelete