Thursday, November 4, 2010

Countdown created by Brock




This countdown is created by Brock. The date is not set but at least to this date i hope. Mom doesn't talk about me on this blog much but i am doing terrific, I am in the 7th grade if you guys didn't know and I am the first child, I am also a boy. I was Lutheran League MVP for my school Saint Mark Lutheran. This is my greatest accomplishment ever (Sarcasm). It was fun playing volleyball and I had fun playing all-stars. I am now playing basketball for St. Mark. We are going to win the lutheran teams championship and we are going undefeated. St. Mark is going great different for me because it is lutheran but it is great. I am playing baseball right now for Hawaii United. I play every saturday and miss the sunday games. I turned a double play and striked out (well the ump didn't call it but it was a strikeout) the kid who pitched against Japan in the Little League World Series. I played All Stars for Ko'olau baseball club which is pony and we won Oahu and played on the Big Island in July where I through my famous no-no(no hitter) I pitched it against Maui where Shane Victorino is from who plays on the Phillies. To tell you the secret on throwing a no-no against people from Maui is to throw mostly knuckleballs. If you haven' noticed Victorino can't hit knuckleballs either. That is just a little bit of what has happened in my life. I will tell more about my life if my parents don't, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment